- VECTOR z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Krzemowa 6, entered in the Register of Enterprises kept by Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at KRS No. 0000077848, with NIP No. 5840152246 | Share capital: PLN 66,877,000
- VECTOR SOLUTIONS z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Krzemowa 6, entered in the Register of Enterprises kept by Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at KRS No. 0000589935, with NIP No. 9581671366 | Share capital: PLN 2,480,000
- VECTOR SMART DATA z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Krzemowa 6, entered in the Register of Enterprises kept by Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at KRS No. 0000589997, with NIP No. 9581671343 | Share capital: PLN 2,480,000
- VECTOR TECHNOLOGIES S.A. with its registered office in Gdynia, ul Krzemowa 6, entered in the Register of Enterprises kept by Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at KRS No. 0000591577, with NIP No. 9581671449 | Share capital: PLN 5,050,000 (fully covered).
WHO CONTROLS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data we receive are controlled by the VECTOR Group. The Group also protects your data under applicable personal data protection laws.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep the personal data we have gathered within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but they may also be transmitted to a country from outside that area and processed there. Every operation of personal data transmission is effected in line with applicable laws.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Your data may be shared within the VECTOR Group. We never communicate, sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes with entities from outside the VECTOR Group.
You must know that the VECTOR Group does not share your data with third parties except where required to do so by a competent public administration body (e.g. Polish Inspector General for Personal Data Protection – GIODO) or a court of law.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
For the processing of the personal data you have provided, we will each time inform you whether you must agree to the processing of your data and what are the potential consequences of not giving the consent.
All the data are necessary for us to create optimum communication conditions, to deliver the services offered on the websites of the companies from the VECTOR Group (replies to your questions, newsletters) and to continuously improve the content of the websites.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING?
You must know that the VECTOR Group only processes your data for the purposes for which the data were collected. We monitor our information collection, storage and processing procedures to guarantee that we only collect, store and process the personal data that is necessary to provide or improve our services.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The VECTOR Group processes your personal data that you provide directly to us or that we collect automatically as you use the websites of companies from the VECTOR Group.
During your visits on the websites, the data regarding your visit, e.g. your IP address, domain name, type of browser, type of operating system, etc. will be collected automatically. Passive collection will take place through our external statistical system Google Analytics.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You may ask which of you personal data we are storing at any time. To do this, contact the VECTOR Group at firstname.lastname@example.org– you will receive this information by e-mail.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
The VECTOR Group processes your personal data in an automated way based on your consent or a contract; you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, generally used and readable format. This applies only to the data that have been provided to us.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
You have a right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect and to supplement any incomplete data.
RIGHT TO ERASURE:
You may erase any of your data processed by the VECTOR Group at any time, except where the data cannot be erased because of applicable laws.
YOUR RIGHT NOT TO CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTERESTS OF THE VECTOR GROUP
You have a right not to consent to the processing of your data based on legitimate interests of the VECTOR Group. The VECTOR Group will stop processing your personal data unless we are able to present a legitimate justification for the processing which will override your interests or rights or on account of legal claims.
RIGHT NOT TO CONSENT TO DIRECT MARKETING
You have a right not to agree to receive direct marketing materials and to the analysis of your profile developed in order to prepare such materials.
You may unsubscribe from direct marketing materials by sending an e-mail entitled “unsubscribe” to email@example.com
RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
You have a right to demand that the VECTOR Group restrict the processing of your personal data on the following conditions:
- If you do not agree to data processing based on legitimate interests of the VECTOR Group, the VECTOR Group will limit any processing of such data after verifying whether such legitimate interests exist.
- If you report that your personal data are incorrect, the VECTOR Group must restrict any data processing until their correctness is verified.
- If data processing is unlawful, you may request restricting the use of your personal data instead of deleting them.
- If the VECTOR Group does not need your personal data any longer but they are required to file or defend a claim.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We treat data protection very seriously, which is why we have appointed employees whose only task is to answer any questions regarding such issues. To contact them, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- keep you signed in so that you do not need to enter the user name and password o every webpage;
- better adapt the website to your needs;
- create viewing statistics for our partners who deliver content and advertisement.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your personal data only as long as required for the purposes for which they were collected or as required under applicable laws.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you believe that the VECTOR Group is processing your personal data improperly, you may contact us. You may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
UPDATES OF OUR PRIVACY RULES
The Privacy Rules may need to be updated in the future. Their latest version will always be available on the websites of the VECTOR Group.